1. The shop does not automaticaly collect any data, except for the information included in cookie files.
2. Cookie files are: information data, especially test files, which are stored in the terminal unit of the Shop User and are intended for using the websites of the Shop. Usually, cookies contain a name of a website they come from, time of storing in the terminal unit and a unique number.
3. An entity placing cookies in the terminal unit of the Shop User and gaining the access to them is the Shop Operator.
4. Cookie files are used for:
a) adjusting the Shop websites contents to preferences of the User and optimization of using the websites; these files especially allow to identify a device of the Shop User and display the website correctly, adjusting it to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics, which helps to understand how the Shop Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and contents;
5. Within the framework of the Shop, there are used two basic kinds of cookie files:
a) Session cookies - temporary files, which are stored in the final unit of the User to the moment of leaving the website or closing the software (browser).
b) Persistent cookies - are stored in the final unit of the User for a definite time in parameters of cookie files or until the User removes them.
6. Within the framework of the Shop, there are used the following types of cookie files:
a) “strictly necessary” cookies, allowing to use the services available within the framework of the Shop, e.g. authentication cookies, used for services that require authentication within the framework of the Shop; secure cookies, e.g. used for detecting abuses within the scope of authentication within the framework of the Shop;
b) “efficiency” cookies, allowing to collect information about the way of using the Shop websites;
c) “functional” cookies, allowing to “remember” User’s settings and personalization of User’s interface, e.g. within the scope of selected language or region the User come from, font size, look of the website, etc.;
d) “advertising” cookies, allowing to provide the User with advertising contents that are better fitted to his interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for website searching (browser) allows to store cookie files in the final unit of the User by default. The Shop Users can change the cookie files settings at any time. The settings can be changed in order to block automatic service of cookie files in browser settings, or to inform about each of their being placed in a device of the Shop User. Detailed information about possibility and ways of cookie files service is available in the software settings (browser).
7. The Shop Operator informs that limiting the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on the Shop websites.
8. Cookie files placed in the final unit of the Shop User may also be used by advertisers or partners cooperating with the Shop Operator.
9. More information about cookie files is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org or in the section “Help” of the browser.